A fixture’s primary purpose is to create a secure mounting point for a workpiece, allowing for support during operation and increased accuracy, precision, reliability, and interchangeability in the finished parts. It also serves to reduce working time by allowing quick set-up, and by smoothing the transition from part to part. Types of fixtures WhiteBoard can provide: Milling, Drilling, Assembly, and Welding. Fixtures can be created with wood metal or plastic whichever medium best suite the client’s needs.
• Individual part life cycle testing
• Complete assembly life cycle testing
• Weld fixture, manual part placement for hand or robotic welding
• Product packaging, drop testing and theft control theories
• Product assembly fixtures
– Manual placement and control
– Air or hydraulic assist